Red stoneware vinegar dish 2,5 L with wooden base
Vinegar maker red stoneware 2,5 L to make your own vinegar
Made in Europe.
Delivered with cork seal, tap and wooden stand.
Vinegar maker the vinegar maker is made of red ceramic and has a capacity of 2.5 L. It is ideal for making your own homemade vinegar.
Very nice vinegar dish, both in design and color, for an elegant look in the kitchen.
Varnished inside and delivered with cork seal, tap and wooden support. The wooden stand is curved to accommodate a collection container.
Can also be used for any other type of maceration: mulled wine, flavored rum, orange wine...
To ensure a good sealing of the cork: at the time of the first use, the cork can be plunged in tepid water during one complete night. After having drained it, place it in the opening. The cork should not protrude more than 1cm. Check that there is no leakage by filling the stopper with water to above the level of the tap and wait 24 hours (place a small cup in case of leakage). The vinegar can be used without any risk of leakage at the tap.
Made in Europe.
- Glazed stoneware
- 25x25x38 cm (LxWxH)
- 1.6 kg
- 2.5 liters
- Manufacturing country
Many ways to install the taps exist on the internet, some people are more comfortable with one than with another.
Here is what we recommend:
1) Place the tap and the cork in warm water. Leave them overnight.
2) Place them on the vinegar maker. The cork should not stick out more than 1cm.
3) Fill the vinaigrette with water so that it exceeds the level of the tap. Place a small cup in case of leakage.
4) Wait 24 hours and check that there is no leakage.
5) Empty the vinegar container, it will be ready to receive your home-made vinegar.
You might also like