Ceramic bread moulds
Buy a ceramic bread mold online
Before starting to work with bread, it is important to equip yourself with quality equipment. You can buy all kinds of bread molds online: for making country bread, baguettes, sandwich bread, ciabatta and many others.
Ordering it online has several advantages:
- You take your time to choose your bread pan according to the descriptions of the product sheets.
- You can order it at any time.
- You have the possibility to compare the prices between the different sites. On our website Bokeo.ch you will find everything you need to make your bread without a machine.
Making bread without a machine
Bokeo's philosophy is to privilege the handmade and the use of resilient tools. That's why you won't find a bread machine on our website. They are energy consuming and limit the bread making to two or three types. Making bread without a machine is much easier and more accessible than it seems. At the end of the page, you will find a recipe for easy homemade bread.
Bread pans Emile Henry
The know-how of the Emile Henry brand dates back to the 19th century. The technique of working with ceramics has been modernized over the years and the quality of their bread pans is still high. Ceramic allows the bread to be baked evenly, guaranteeing a soft crumb and a crispy crust.
Allows you to make all kinds of bread
Emile Henry has developed several styles of baking pans to allow for the most common breads to be baked, as well as original ones.
What kind of bread can I make in the bread pans Emile Henry?
The loaf pan
This mold allows you to make bread with wheat flour, rye flour, spelt flour... It is an all-purpose mold, if you have to choose only one, take this one.
The Ciabatta mold
This mold allows you to bake ciabattas, those long and flat Italian breads perfect to make paninis, sandwiches, or to enjoy as an aperitif with tapenade.
The bread pan and special breads
Its large capacity is ideal for making sandwich bread, very popular with children and hikers. You can also prepare special breads: seeds, dried fruits, dried tomatoes..
Recipe for easy homemade bread
- 500g of wheat flour
- 350ml of water
- 10g of salt
- 21g of fresh baker's yeast
- Dilute the yeast in warm water (not hot, as this will kill the yeast)
- Mix the flour and salt with a utensil or by hand, gradually add the water and start kneading the dough.
- When the dough is well mixed, it is sticky. Cover with a clean cloth and let it rise for 1 hour and a half.
- Preheat your oven to 220°C, place your empty mold Emile Henry inside.
- Lightly degas the dough, shape it as desired and place it in your mold. Make lines on the top with a knife or razor blade.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, depending on the power of your oven. The crust should be golden brown.
- Let cool in pan for 15 minutes then remove to a wire rack.