Book "Mes confitures, compotes, dried fruits, syrup...", 130 pages.
By Marie Chioca and Delphine Paslin.
To preserve seasonal fruits easily and in a diversified way!
Delivery between %MINIMAL_DATE% and %MAXIMAL_DATE%
Book "Mes confitures, compotes, fruits séchés, syrup...", by Marie Chioca and Delphine Paslin, 130 pages. Edition Terre Vivante.
"More fruit and less sugar" is what the authors of this book stand for. They share 55 easy, healthy and original recipes to enjoy the real taste of fruitall year round.
This book offers illustrated step-by-step recipes as well as techniques for preserving seasonal fruits.
The subjects of the book are very diversified: jams, compotes, dried fruits, syrups... all complementary to each other.
There are the following main chapters
:- Jams, marmalades and jellies: strawberry-rhubarb jam and Bourbon vanilla, apricot jam with almonds, gourmet jam of Williams pears with chocolate, etc...
- Candies in jars: mirabelle plums, chestnuts with vanilla, vine peaches with honey, spices and wine spirits, peach-raspberry compote, etc...
- Dried and dehydrated fruits: dried fruit candies, raspberry ribbons, dried figs on a string, dried apricots on a rack, raw fruit pastes nectarines-red fruits, etc...
- Frozen delights: strawberry ice cream without an ice cream maker, frozen strawberry flakes with mead, raw frozen cherry soup with tonka syrup, etc...
- Quick recipes "SOS fruits blets": express fruit coulis, the "clafoutis that saves", small pear-chocolate creams, French toast with "not lost" fruits, minute apple and speculoos crumble, etc...
- Fruit sweetness: quince paste with wild blackberries, rhubarb curd to spread, pear confit with honey and nuts, melon confit with acacia honey, etc...
- Homemade fruit syrups, juices and wines: blackcurrant syrups from the garden, lemon wine with limoncello, real grenadine with red fruits and vanilla, peach syrup with white tea, apple juice with wild blackberry, etc...
- 21 x 21 cm
- 390 g
- Manufacturing country
You might also like