Making your own fruit and vegetable juices has never been easier with this steam juicer.
The steam extraction allows a gentle cooking of food and keeps a maximum of nutrients.
Made of stainless steel with a glass lid, this steam extractor is compatible with all types of cookers, including induction!
The juice is heated and maintained at a temperature of about 80°C, the juice is pasteurized and can be bottled immediately for a long conservation of up to 12 months.
Since the juice is free of solids, it is also suitable for making homemade jellies or syrups.
The use of a steam juice extractor is very simple:
- Place water in the lower basket and fruits and vegetables in the upper basket. For larger fruits and vegetables, such as apples, cut them into quarters, but there is no need to peel or core them.
- Bring to a boil, the steam will soak the fruits and vegetables and release the juice.
- The juice is collected in the intermediate basket and remains at a temperature of about 80°C: it is pasteurized.
- The extracted juice is bottled thanks to the outlet pipe which allows to fill easily any type of bottle.
- The bottles are then laid down to pasteurize the lid and the whole inside of the bottle.
- After cooling, the bottles can be placed upright and stored until consumption, lasting up to 12 months.
Basket with a capacity of 8 L.
- Stainless steel
- Diameter 26 cm
Height 38 cm
- 3,2 kg
- Basket 8 L
- Manufacturing country
You might also like