Red stoneware vinegar dish 4,5 L with wooden base
Vinegar maker red stoneware 4 L to make your own vinegar.
Made in Europe.
Delivered with cork seal, tap and wooden stand.
Vinegar maker the vinegar maker is made of red ceramic and has a capacity of 4.5 L. It is ideal for making your own homemade vinegar.
This vinaigrette brings a very elegant look to the kitchen thanks to its design and its pretty color that will please everyone.
It is varnished inside and comes with a cork seal, tap and wooden stand. The wooden stand is curved to accommodate a collection container.
Any other type of maceration can also be made in this vinegar maker: mulled wine, flavored rum, orange wine...
To ensure a good sealing of the stopper: at the time of the first use, the cork stopper can be plunged in tepid water during one complete night. After having drained it, place it in the opening. The cork should not protrude more than 1cm. Check that there is no leakage by filling the stopper with water to above the level of the tap and wait 24 hours (place a small cup in case of leakage). The vinegar can be used without any risk of leakage at the tap.
Made in Europe.
- Glazed stoneware
- 27x27x38 (LxWxH)
- 3.2 kg
- 4.5 liters
- Manufacturing country
Many ways to install the taps exist on the internet, some people are more comfortable with one than with another.
Here is what we recommend:
1) Place the tap and the cork in warm water. Leave them overnight.
2) Place them on the vinegar maker. The cork should not stick out more than 1cm.
3) Fill the vinaigrette with water so that it exceeds the level of the tap. Place a small cup in case of leakage.
4) Wait 24 hours and check that there is no leakage.
5) Empty the vinegar container, it will be ready to receive your home-made vinegar.
Commande arrivée rapidement, emballage soigné... Joli produit, on espère maintenant obtenir un bon vinaigre. Suite au prochain épisode =)
You might also like