Stainless steel steam juicer.
Fruit basket with a capacity of 8 liters , with a diameter of 26 cm.
Works with all fires including induction.
Making your own fruit and vegetable juices has never been easier with this steam juicer.
Steam extraction allows food to be cooked gently and to retain maximum nutrients.
All in stainless steel with glass cover, this steam extractor is compatible with all types of hobs, including induction!
As the juice is heated and maintained at a temperature of around 80 ° C, the juice is pasteurized and can be bottled as soon as it comes out for a long shelf life of up to 12 months.
Since the juice is free from any solid, it is also suitable for making homemade jellies or syrups.
The instructions for using a steam juice extractor are very simple:
- Place water in the lower basket and fruits and vegetables in the upper basket. For larger ones like apples, cut them into 4. It is not necessary to peel or seed them.
- Bring to a boil, the water vapor will soak the fruits and vegetables and release the juice .
- The juice is collected in the intermediate basket and remains at a temperature of around 80 ° C: it is pasteurized.
- The extracted juice is bottled thanks to the outlet pipe which makes it easy to fill any type of bottle.
- The bottles are then laid down to pasteurize the lid and the entire interior of the bottle.
- After cooling, the bottles can be placed upright and stored until consumption, which can last up to 12 months.
Basket with a capacity of 8 L.
Made in Germany.
- Stainless steel
- Diameter 26 cm
Height 38 cm
- 3,2 kg
- Basket 8 L
- Manufacturing country
You might also like